Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Herpes Ways to Relieve the Symptoms

Herpes is a virus that results in oral or genital blisters among those who contract it. These outbreaks are usually very unpredictable and can be quite uncomfortable. For this reason, it is very important to find a herpes natural remedy that will assist in alleviating outbreaks.





Many foods will assist in keeping the herpes virus dormant. Foods that will be of benefit the immune system include berries, kiwi, garlic, and sweet potatoes. These foods normally help to keep the herpes virus at bay.





Herpes causes tender sores and ulcers to erupt on sensitive areas of the body. The pain and discomfort can be relieved through basic good hygiene, home remedies, herbs, and medication. A patient should not only treat the lesions but also avoid or at least manage stress because it is one of the factors that triggers outbreaks.





In caring for the sores, always make sure they are clean and dry. Do not apply an over


the-counter cream or ointment because it will not allow the sores to dry properly. Use


soap, salt water or bicarbonate of soda to clean them. Sores should never be popped or


skinned using the fingernails or any sharp object. To allow airing, avoid wearing tight


clothing and always use loose cotton underwear. Using a hairdryer to dry the genitals


will prevent the sores from being touched. To make them dry faster, compress the blister with vinegar and tepid water for 10 minutes twice daily. Ice wrapped in a clean cloth will relieve the pain. This should be alternately applied for ten minutes, and removed for five minutes. Taking a warm bath two three times everyday is especially soothing. Covering


the lesions with a non-stick dressing when going out will keep them from becoming aggravated when exposed to sunlight. A dressing will also prevent rubbing and will keep the virus from being transmitted to others.





Nutritional supplements help one to be more equipped to fight the symptoms. Taking Vitamin C and zinc aid in preventing outbreaks. Vitamin E shortens their duration and also relieves pain. Beta-carotene boosts the immune system and deters viruses from entering. Lysine is another pain reliever which also does the same thing. One excellent food is yogurt because it contains the live microorganism lactobacillus acidophilus that combats the disease. Foods that should be avoided are those that have high arginine content such as seeds, chocolate, oatmeal, raisins, nuts, etc.





A good home remedy that provides relief is carrot poultice (grated carrots wrapped in a hot moist cloth and applied to a sore or inflamed body part). This speeds up the healing of blisters, relieves pain and reduces glandular swelling. Herbal solutions for pain include lemon balm, lavender, Solanum nigrum, olive leaf extract, horsetail, gentian, hyssop, myrrh and many others. Herpes medications that doctors prescribe are pain killers, anti viral and anti-inflammatory drugs.


Charles Volcolatte is a health and weight loss researcher for www.end-herpes.com. He writes and researches actively on how tostop herpes outbreaks and shares his knowledge at www.end-herpes.com where he works as a staff writer.

herpes simplex zoster and low glutathione levels: herpes and low glutathione

herpes simplex zoster and low glutathione levels: herpes zoster

Article Source: www.articlesnatch.com

6 comments:

  1. One way to prevent herpes episodes is to eat foods that are as close to nature as possible. Avoid eating food products with dozens of ingredients, food colorings, and preservatives in them. Staying hydrated, avoiding large amounts of caffeine, and getting enough sleep helps the body not become run down. Exercising a few times a week will helps to cut down on stress levels within the body. There are special herpes diets customized to help prevent outbreaks.other ways of curing herpes is through herbal merdicine cure, the body is nature it also need nature merdicine for quick healing. i was an herpes patient for 2year and Dr Akhigbe cure me with his herbal medicine and make me to understand the usefulness of these herbal medicine. i saw many of his testimony in the internet when searching cure for my herpes and i contacted him through his email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com and got the medicine through ups express delivery services.happily i made whole perfect,because he instruct me on how to drink it just for three weeks "doctor akhigbe know all the root of herbal medicine to all diseases as the godfather of herbalism"he cure diseases like herpes, hiv/aids, diabetes,cancer, hapetities a and b etc for more information and assistance whatapp him +2348142454860 or email...drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. During my time I was diagnosed of Herpes and HIV/Aids I was advised not to speak to certain people about my Health “orthodox side” because they’re all lying shills and sociopaths or not take seriously scientific information on HIV because according to the denialists it’s all propaganda from the “AIDS establishment”. I decided to do some search, Rethinking AIDS and Herpes denialism in general, it caused a wave of attacks against Herbal Medicine and medicated drugs, anger, disbelief and insults with some members even alluding to the fact that I was the leader of Rethinking AIDS at the time. Of course I wasn’t and I always reminded them that I was and independent even if I was positive of those diseases. I come across a search on how Dr Itua cure people suffering from, Herpes, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis, Cancer, Epilepsy,Copd,Parkinson,Ledder Diseases, then I decided to give a try although i have had a lot of stories about Nigeria scam so I was scared of it at first then I had a second thought telling me to give a try so i finally order for it and it was sent to me through courier service and I take it for two weeks and I was healed, I still find it difficult today to be real I'm living for a year now without outbreak or taking ARV Drugs, I'm supporting Dr Itua Herbal Center and also promoting his herbal medicine online for people suffering from any kind of disease to contact him on Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number On...+2348149277967. At this point of view regarding HIV/AIDS, HERPES, GENITALS, WART, COLD SORE. You can say I was very involved with the movement; I spoke on radio shows about Dr Itua, filmed my own YouTube videos, wrote my own articles about Dr Itua and attempted to inform every person I could about this information. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural cures for herpes have been in existence before the first Olympian threw a disc or ran a race. Modern Medicine came in like a conquering hero and all the old remedies were soon forgotten and swept under the rug. It wasn't until someone investigated all the possibilities and combinations of ancient remedies that many of the natural cures became popular.I Linda Donna, I was herpes patient for two year and have taken different prescription of drugs or medicine but there was no cure i became very sick and frustrated also, Until my friend saw and read a testimony of a lady on this blog on who was cured of HIV~aids by Dr Akhigbe. With his herbal remedies cure, We contacted him through his email, drrealakhigbe@gmail.com He reply us and told us what to do, He prepared the herbal medicine and send it to me through Dhl courier services, and instructed me how i will be taking it. My grated surprise is getting to three weeks my herpes get cure totally. Brother and sister Dr Akhigbe herbal remedies cure is very powerful. I have to testify him here so that everyone can get the information here.Dr Akhigbe also cure diseases like,. DIABETES,ALS,HIV~AIDS,CANCER, FIBROID,HERPES ,HEPATITIS..In case you are there and you need his help please contact his email, drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or WhatApp HIM ON 2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello everybody,
      i don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, i have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today i am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr azaka the great healer,i was browsing the internet searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr azaka cure his herpes i was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr azaka brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: drazakaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now on whatsApp his number +2347011596726 email address: drazakaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. I WAS CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS
    I came across lot of testimonies on health blogger site about doctor curing different diseases with Herbal medicine at first I was discouraged by my family that it was a scam, I decided to give the doctor a try. I contacted Dr.IZAZA with his official email dralexsherbalhomeh@gmail.com,which he replied and asked me few questions and method of preparation without any side effects.He then sent the Herbal medicine to me and with his prescription I took the herbal medicine for 21 days. I discovered that I no longer have night Fever and constant headaches and the outbreaks I used to have were gone when I was done taking the Herbal Medicine I went for test and my result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. You too can be cured contact him through his email; dralexsherbalhomeh@gmail.comor (WHATSAPP+2348119102287)
    He said he has Herbal cure for; Coronavirus diseases, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Cancer, Stroke, Arthritis, HIV, heart diseases, Painful menstruation and Typhoid....thanks to doctor IZAZA and ALL GLORY BELONG TO GOD...you can always reach HIM ON WHATSAPP +2348119102287

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Riaria cured my herpes virus that have been in my body since two years, ever since then my life has been incomplete, I have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by doctors, but it didn't cure my herpes virus, i was checking for solution on the internet then I miraculously came across Dr. Riaria the powerful herbalist that  can cure herpes infection, then I contacted him through his email, I explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me through FedEx, which I took for 14 days with the instruction he gave me, and when I did a test in the hospital my result came out negative it was the happiest day of my life that am cure from HSV 2,  are you also suffering from same virus or another diseases you can simply contact him via email: drriaria@gmail.com  you can also call or WhatsApp him on: +2349134987375.  

    ReplyDelete